Our postal address is 6260 W 52nd Ave, Suite 102, Arvada, CO 80002
We can be reached via e-mail at [email protected]
or you can reach us by telephone at (888) 480.8469
1) For each visitor to our Web page, our Web server automatically
recognizes no information regarding the domain or e-mail
2) We collect the e-mail addresses of those who communicate
with us via e-mail, information volunteered by the consumer,
such as survey information and/or site registrations.
3) The information we collect is used to improve the content
of our Web page, not shared with other organizations for
5) If you do not want to receive e-mail from us in the
future, please let us know by sending us e-mail at the
6) If you supply us with your postal address on-line you
will only receive the information for which you provided
us your address.
7) Persons who supply us with their telephone numbers
on-line will only receive telephone contact from us with
information regarding those orders.
8) With respect to Ad Servers: We do not partner with
or have special relationships with any ad server companies.
9) From time to time, we may use customer information
for new, unanticipated uses not previously disclosed in
our privacy notice. If our information practices change
at some time in the future we will contact you before we
use your data for these new purposes to notify you of the
policy change and to provide you with the ability to opt
out of these new uses, we will post the policy changes
to our Web site to notify you of these changes and provide
you with the ability to opt out of these new uses. If you
are concerned about how your information is used, you should
check back at our Web site periodically, we will use for
these new purposes only data collected from the time of
the policy change forward.
10) Customers may prevent their information from being
used for purposes for which it was originally collected
by sending us e-mail at the above address.
11) With respect to security: When we transfer and receive
certain types of sensitive information such as financial
information, we redirect visitors to a secure server and
will notify visitors through a pop-up screen on our site.
12) If you feel that this site is not following its stated
information policy, you may contact us at the above addresses
or phone number, state or local chapters of the Better
Business Bureau, state or local consumer protection office,
The Federal Trade Commission by phone at 202.FTC-HELP (202.382.4357)
or electronically at http://www.ftc.gov/ftc/complaint.htm